Before knowing about the essentials required for family sponsorship in Canada, especially in Calgary, it became really important for everyone to ask the professional family immigration consultant Calgary NE what this kind of program is. Then, to deliver all the essential information, we are here with this informational blog.
Let’s start by knowing about family sponsorship from the start in detail:
What is Family Sponsorship?
Family sponsorship is a Canadian immigration program explained by family immigration consultant Calgary NE in which Canadian citizens and permanent residents are allowed to sponsor their certain family members to come and live in Canada with them as permanent residents. Other than this, the primary objective of this program is to help promote family reunification by allowing close relatives to be together in Canada.
Through this sponsorship program, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can conveniently help their family members, such as spouses, common-law partners, dependent children, parents, and many more to come and live with them. After doing so, it would become convenient for them to become permanent residents in Canada.
Essentials About Family Sponsorship Program in Calgary
Now, let’s see what essentials actually professionals let the immigrants and others know to make their visit possible to Calgary:
- Eligibility Criteria
Before diving into compulsory available requirements, it’s really important to learn who is actually eligible to be sponsored and live with their family abroad. In Canada, people can sponsor their:
- Grand Parents
- Dependent Children
- Orphaned Close Relatives, and many more.
Other than this, the age of all relatives needs to be 18 years or above, and also be financially stable. As, only then their near ones in Canada are allowed to sponsor them and let them live there as permanent residents.
- Types of Sponsorship Available
After knowing the eligibility, people should also know which types of programs are available for which people can apply and get their visas. The different types of sponsorship included under this program are:
- Outland Sponsorship: If the family members of the individual are living outside Canada, this is the appropriate category. It’s because once the sponsorship is approved, the members only need to apply for a visa to enter Canada and be permanent residents there.
- Inland Sponsorship: If the family members are already living in Canada but with valid temporary status, they people can apply for family sponsorship from within the country through this category and let them get the PR with the ones that are already there. This category supports the members including spouses and common-law partners.
- Check the Documents Requirement
Like checking the availability of types of sponsorship that people can do to bring their family members near them. It’s important for everyone to prepare a checklist of important documents to be sure that nothing will left missing.
- Proof of the sponsor if they have Canadian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Proof of the sponsor about the relationship with the sponsored family member.
- Proof of financial capability that they can support their family member when they come and live with them in Canada, to a specific proffered place like Calgary.
- Police clearance certificates for both the sponsor and the sponsored person to avoid any major cause like refusal.
- Medical exams and other health-related documents to be sure about the health problems.
This can be concluded from the information that family sponsorship is a cornerstone of Canada’s immigration system, emphasizing the country’s commitment to keeping families together. So, if you are considering sponsoring a family member or are planning to be sponsored, then you should get in touch with Skytrack Immigration to thoroughly understand the essentials and make the visa approval possible.