Essential Workers and Graduates

Open Work Permits For Essential workers and International Graduates

In Canada, the essential workers and the international graduates are highly valued. So, to support them, IRCC has introduced new regulations for open work permits.

IRCC has implemented measures now for individuals who filed for PR lately, although they are essential workers or have already arrived in Canada and graduated, they can enhance their chances to get settled in Canada by applying for the open work permit program.

Graduates and skilled workers can explore different employment alternatives as per this plan, get practical experiences, and establish themselves in the Canadian workforce by getting an open work permit. The authority will allow 90,000 critical workers and foreign graduates in the country to get permanent residency.

The application will be submitted online and the work permit allows spouses, common-law partners, and also dependent children of 18 years and older to apply for this program.